We do not have any cut-off dates for orders shipping to the United States. However, we do suggest you place your orders as soon as possible and leave some extra time for any possible minor delays that can occur such as shipping related delays or errors.
It's also important to keep in mind our published in-lab turnaround times for each product as well as the type of shipping included with each product ordered. You can track your orders online or through our iPhone App.
All orders placed on or before December 22nd, shipping to an address in the United States, can be delivered on Friday, December 23rd or before with expedited shipping. Depending on where your order is shipping within the United States, orders placed on December 23rd can be delivered on Saturday, December 24th with expedited shipping with Saturday delivery. Orders shipping to Canada or other International destinations served by FedEx, UPS or the postal service will need to be placed earlier to allow for additional shipping time.
One-day shipping can be added to orders to help them arrive to you sooner but remember that adding overnight shipping does not speed up the in-lab time your order takes to get produced nor does it guarantee your order will ship the same day. One-day shipping only expedites the shipping method once the order is complete. If you need to expedite the in-lab turnaround time of your order please contact Customer Service to discuss potential options.
WHCC Customer Service Hours and FedEx/UPS Holiday Schedule
Between November 28th and December 23rd, Customer Service is available by phone, chat and/or email Monday through Friday from 8am – 7pm CST with additional hours listed below for Saturday and Sunday.
|11Noon-4pm CST||128am-7pm CST||138am-7pm CST||148am-7pm CST||158am-7pm CST||168am-7pm CST||1710am-4pm CST FedEx and UPS will only deliver packages upgraded with Saturday delivery.|
|18Noon-4pm CST||198am-7pm CST||208am-7pm CST Last morning to order some products in time for Christmas, see below||218am-7pm CST Last morning to order some products in time for Christmas, see below||228am-7pm CST||238am-7pm CST||24WHCC Closed
Christmas Eve FedEx and UPS will only deliver packages upgraded with Saturday delivery.
Christmas Day No packages will ship or be delivered
|26WHCC Closed No packages will ship or be delivered||278am-5pm CST||288am-5pm CST||298am-5pm CST||308am-5pm CST||31WHCC Closed
New Years's Eve FedEx and UPS will only deliver packages upgraded with Saturday delivery.
|January 1WHCC Closed
New Year's Day No packages will ship or be delivered
|2WHCC Closed No packages will ship or be delivered||38am-5pm CST||48am-5pm CST||58am-5pm CST||68am-5pm CST||7WHCC Closed|
Shipping to an address in the United States
Based on our production schedule and FedEx and UPS expected transit times, below are the dates you'll want to have your orders placed without adding expedited shipping. Keep in mind this schedule has your orders arriving on Friday, December 23rd.
If Saturday delivery is available in your area, orders placed with priority one-day shipping will be delivered on Saturdays, right up until Christmas Eve. Contact us if you need expedited shipping or have questions about the options available to you.
Products to order by the morning of Tuesday, December 20:
- Photographic Prints with Photo Greetings on the same order
- Books + Albums
- Accordion Mini Books
- Phone Cases with two-day shipping
- Print Fulfillment Orders with USPS Priority shipping
Orders to submit by the morning of Wednesday, December 21:
- Photographic Prints including Finishing Services
- Photo Greetings only
- Press Printed Greeting Cards + Boutique Cards
- Address Labels
- CD/DVD + USB Cases
- Printed DVDs + USB Drives
- Image Boxes and Folios
Products that ship ground from Minnesota
Canvas Prints, Velvet Prints, Gallery Wraps, Float Wraps, Standout, Framed Prints, Image Blocks, Metal Prints and Image Cubes
These products all ship ground from our Minnesota facility. If you will be ordering one of these products within two weeks before December 25th, view the map below to determine which zone contains the shipping address of your order.
- 4 Day Ground Zone (Green) – Orders received the morning of December 17th should ship Monday, December 19th for delivery on December 23rd. Orders received after the morning of December 17th must have upgraded shipping ordered in order to receive the order before Christmas.
- 3 Day Ground Zone (Orange) – Orders received the morning of December 18th should ship Tuesday, December 20th for delivery on December 23rd. Orders received after the morning of December 18th must have upgraded shipping ordered in order to receive the order before Christmas.
- 2 Day Ground Zone (Aqua) – Orders received the morning of December 20th should ship Wednesday, December 21st for delivery on December 23rd. Orders received after the morning of December 20th must have upgraded shipping to Standard One-Day Shipping or Priority One-Day Shipping in order to receive the order before Christmas.
- 1 Day Ground Zone (Magenta) – Orders received the morning of December 21st should ship Thursday, December 22nd for delivery on December 23rd. Clients submitting orders after the morning of December 21st should contact Customer Service for options if the order must ship to arrive before Christmas.
Orders Shipping to Canada by FedEx
FedEx delivery times for orders shipped to Canada will vary depending on your location in Canada. Most major metro areas receive packages in 2-4 shipping days after the order leaves our Minnesota facility. We highly recommend you place any orders needed for Christmas as soon as possible, especially if you are in a rural area. Orders received after Saturday, December 17th will most likely not be received in time regardless of your location in Canada. Please contact us if you have any questions about Canada shipping timelines.
Orders Shipping by Postal Service (USPS) APO/FPO, US Territories or Other Countries
International shipments by the USPS can have wildly varying delivery times, especially during the holidays. We highly recommend you place any orders for these addresses as soon as possible for the best chance of receiving them by December 24th.
APO/FPO: For most APO/FPO addresses, orders must be received by the morning of Thursday, December 8th to meet the USPS shipping deadline. Some APO/FPO addresses have earlier deadlines, please visit the USPS website for info on all of their holiday shipping deadlines.
International + U.S. Territories: We recommend upgrading to Priority Mail Express International as this will get your order to you as quickly as possible by USPS (3-5 days). The USPS shipping deadline for Priority Mail Express International is December 15th for much of the world. Priority Mail International shipments have a claimed delivery timeframe of 6-10 days, but this can and does vary. The Priority Mail International shipping deadline is December 10th or 11th for most of the world, but we've found Priority Mail International time in transit to be particularly volatile during the holidays. Please visit the USPS website for info on all of their holiday shipping deadlines.